Disputes with a tax service in a court
Tax inspections almost inevitably result in a additional charging of taxes and, therefore, in a tax dispute.
In spite of the fact that the fiscal policy of our state is rather punitive, according to the statistics, a tax inspection loses almost 2/3 of judicial disputes related to its unlawful actions. Naturally, winning of such cases requires engagement of qualified tax lawyers.
Skif Consulting is ready to provide to you assistance in respect of supporting of contesting in a court of unlawful measures and actions (failure to act) of tax authorities.
As a rule, the main reasons of accrual of disputes are the following:
- unjustified refusal from tax reimbursement (in particular, VAT);
- bringing to responsibility according to the results of the inspection;
- blocking of settlement accounts by decision of the tax service;
- made demands to pay penalties or fines;
- unreasonable writing off of funds from settlement accounts;
- non-cooperation with the requests, applications and letters of the tax service.
All these situations may result in a judicial proceeding. Qualified lawyers will help to judicially protect your rights and to cancel the decision of the tax service. The large work experience and the knowledge of tax legislation allow counting on successful resolution of the problem. Our experts are ready to help you at any stage of occurrence of disputes:
- after obtaining of a decision, there will be conducted a strict examination establishing the legitimacy of bringing of you to responsibility;
- whenever required, the decision will be appealed against to a higher tax authority and, subsequently, to an arbitration court;
- where appropriate, the lawyers of the company will represent your interests at the stage of enforcement proceedings;
- after a positive resolution of the issue, we will control timely return of overpaid taxes from the budget.
Among our clients using this form of servicing are the "Textime" group of companies and CJSC "Russtroybank".
You may obtain any supplementary information if you write to us by e-mail or call us at