Bankruptcy is a declaration of an enterprise insolvent by a decision of an arbitration court. Often, bankruptcy is a final stage of a debt collection procedure and in many cases it is the only way to receive at least some money or, vice versa, to save the ongoing business.
Bankruptcy legislation is complex and entangled. The actual bankruptcy procedure requires rational, justified from the legal point of view and efficient actions aimed at settlement of the issue and, therefore, detailed legal support.
The services of our company will help the client to avoid unnecessary difficulties during bankruptcy proceedings.
We provide the following complex of services:
– oral and written consultations during the whole period of the proceedings: starting from the moment of rendering of a court decision up to the moment of selling of assets and repayment of debts by the bankrupt;
– representation of interests of the client during meetings with debtors and creditors, assistance in challenging of dubious transactions;
- support of all judicial proceedings in the process of the bankruptcy;
– control over the winding up proceedings;
– study and analysis of difficult financial situations;
– drafting and inspection of all the required legal documents at any stage of the bankruptcy procedure.
It must be noted that all cases are conducted by experienced lawyers who have a large experience in successful resolution of issues related to the bankruptcy procedure. Careful examination of the peculiarities of the client’s sphere of activities enables our experts to select an individual method of resolution of the problem.
Besides, among the partners of our company, there are certified persons who are able to perform duties related to external administration of a bankrupt's estate.
The cost of services in this practice area depends on the degree of involvement of our experts in the process and is assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Among our clients using this form of servicing are CJSC "Transcapitalbank" and the "Jinshanmash" Machine Engineering Plant (China).
You may obtain any supplementary information if you write to us by e-mail or call us at